each() function in plg_breezingforms

• Thank you received: 0

Götte replied the topic: each() function in plg_breezingforms

Hi,
thanks again for the help. Can you give me help in this question: the "thank you page" is not shown. You have an idea how to solve this?
My version: Joomla 3.9.3 Stable
I filled ot the form correctly (I think)
thanks!

Hi Michaela,
actually I have the problem that I redirected my form from the submit button to a thank you page. The Problem is, that the first time i fill the form out and send it, it is not directed to this page. The second time it is. Do you have any idea? Thank you...
  • Thank you received: 305

mihaela replied the topic: each() function in plg_breezingforms

Hello,

I will ask just to check. You have checked the "Last page is thank you page" in Properties of your form, is that right?

Please send me a link to your form to try to figure out why is it not redirecting on the first click.

Regards,

Mihaela

• Thank you received: 305

mihaela replied the topic: each() function in plg_breezingforms

Hello,

I've just tested the submit button and on every test, it took me to the "Thank you page" on the first click.

It is just important that the email field is filled in since that field is required and you should be able to submit the form on the first click.

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here