ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

• Kristian
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Kristian created the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

Bonjour je souhaite pouvoir ajouter l’envoi d'un fichier (PDF ou ZIP) joint en retour sur le « mailback email ».
En cochant « Attachement = yes » je ne peux pas indiquer le lien pour l’envoi du fichier.
Merci

Hello I wish to add the sending of a file (PDF or ZIP) attached back on the "mailback email".
By checking "Attachment = yes" I can not indicate the link for sending the file.
Thank you
  • Thank you received: 238

mihaela replied the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

Hello,

Please go to the Advanced properties of the textfield in which user enters his email (the element that has "Mailback" checkbox checked).
There you will see a field named "Mailbackfile" so if you wish to send a same additional file to every mailback email, you have to write here an absolute server path to a file that you wish to attach.

Let me know whether this works as you wanted.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Kristian
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Kristian replied the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

Désolé. Après plusieurs essais cela ne fonction pas.
Sorry. After several tests it does not work.

https://monsite/dossier/fichier.pdf

merci - thank you
  • Thank you received: 238

mihaela replied the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

Hello again,

Ok then. Are you sure that you are entering the correct link. Do you see the pdf file when you go to "https://monsite/dossier/fichier.pdf"?

I tried to go to the link but I see as shown in the image below.

Regards,

Mihaela
Attachments:
  • Kristian
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Kristian replied the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

évidement puisqu'il s'agit d'un exemple.
Avec la bonne adresse je vois le fichier.
Je peux vous indiquer le véritable lien sur une adresse privée ??
  • Thank you received: 8

Eddy.vh replied the topic: ajouter un ficher en pièce jointe à "mailback email"

Bonjour.

As-tu finalement résolu ton problème ?
Sinon, il faut renseigner l'adresse serveur vers ton fichier et non son url.
Tu peux prendre exemple sur ce tutoriel en français.
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here