BF Advanced "More Options" shows page without proper format

• mpp
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

mpp created the topic: BF Advanced "More Options" shows page without proper format

Hello,
When clicking 'More options' button from advanced tab of any BF form shows the page without proper format and this is non functional, save or cancel buttons do not work. This happens under php 7.1.6 but not with php 5.6.24. Everything else seems to be working properly under php 7.1.6.

How could this be fixed?
Thank you in advance for any guidance on this.
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 329

lovre replied the topic: BF Advanced "More Options" shows page without proper format

Hi,

this could very easily be an outdated BFs plugin, please update those to the last version and let us know if it helps. (Gdata and such...)

Regards,

Lovre

Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
===========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • mpp
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

mpp replied the topic: BF Advanced "More Options" shows page without proper format

Hi,
thank you for reaching so fast.
I have checked and this does not seem to be the case. As current versions are:

and problem persists.
Regards
Attachments:
  • mpp
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

mpp replied the topic: BF Advanced "More Options" shows page without proper format

I think I have found where the problem stems from. But I need your help.
After checking in localhost (xampp) with different php versions (5.6.31, 7.0.21 and 7.1.16), no matter if joomla is 3.6.5 or 3.7.x.
The problem is the Telegram plugin, if it is activated with php version other than 5.6.31, the problem arises. No css style and only options up to Dropbox (from Settings...to ....Dropbox) are shown (no other activated plugins will appear -say Google Drive, Zapier,...).
If I disable Telegram plugin then everything turns alright. Style is ok and everything is shown (from Settings...to ...dropbox...plus the rest of activated plugins).

In my case I do really need the Telegram plugin.

Hope you could give a hand with a fix for these.
Thank you.
  • mpp
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Ok, Solved.
I have reinstalled the Telegram plugin (same version) and now it all goes smoothly.
  • mpp
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Hi Tome
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here