BreezingForms at a glance
All Fields You Need
Use one of the existing 3 form builders, each suiting everybody's taste. If you need to get things done really quick with the full power of BreezingForms, go for the QuickMode!
Your users may even come back at a later point to finish their submissions.
Differences Between BreezingForms Pro and Free:
- NEW: Overhauled Administration
- NEW: Invisible reCaptcha
- NEW: Zapier Plugin, send form submissions to hundreds of apps such as Salesforce, Google Sheets and many many more!
- NEW: Bootstrap3 Support
- NEW: Skype Bots, send submissions to your contacts or groups!
- NEW: Digital Signatures
- NEW: Stripe credit card payments
- Professional Membership Support
- BreezingCommerce integration: Use BreezingForms Pro as custom field provider & product configurator
- Scrolling OnePage Forms
- Native multi-language support, no 3rd party extension required!
- Bootstrap / responsive theme engine. Works in both Joomla 3.x and Joomla 2.5 (even if no bootstrap template is in use).
- Refurbished classic theme engine (incl. responsive). Choose yourself what engine to use!
- Native Joomla! tag support. You can tag your form submissions and generate tagged content (articles)
- HTML5 uploads with upload progress (desktop, iOS®, Android®) and large file uploads
- Telegram® integration (send notifications to chats or group chats, including attachments like photos and videos)
- Google Drive® Spreadsheets support
- Salesforce® integration
- Dropbox® integration
- CSV records import
- Mobile web app support (displays your forms like web apps do)
Our extension clubs include all of our extensions -- plus support is given across multiple domains. This means that you don't have to purchase new subscriptions over and over again. There are also no limitations on the number of installations per subscription.
In addition to our regular subscriptions plans, the Lifetime Subscription includes even more benefits like access to all of our products + 2 years of support. It is all included.
Support is given in a multitude of ways. In our "Support" section, you'll find the user manual plus plenty of further examples and quick-start guides. Members additionally have access to our support forums and get prioritized answers from our team.