Willkommen, Gast
Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 1 Monat 1 Woche her #248482

• Autor
  • Gillian
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
A couple of years ago, Crosstec gave me access to a beta version of BreezingForms Pro to test out a bug fix. I installed this on about three sites, even though before this I was using the Free version.

Until recently, updates to the latest Pro version went ahead, but now, a Pro key is required.

I don't have a Pro account so I installed the latest version of BreezingForms Free version.
I did not uninstall the Pro version first as I did not want to lose the forms I have created.

Here is a screenshot of the update I installed on 10th September:

Today I have discovered that it is trying to install the Pro version again:

What do I need to do to stop this? Thank you.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: Post by Gillian. Begründung: Image not showing

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 1 Monat 1 Woche her #248484

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 805
Hi,

please remove the update sites in the joomla settings for breezingforms.
I assume there are 2 now.
After you removed them, please install it manually again. This should fix it for future updates.

Regards,
Markus

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 1 Monat 6 Tage her #248716

• Autor
  • Gillian
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer

TheMuffinMan schrieb:
please remove the update sites in the joomla settings for breezingforms.
I assume there are 2 now.
After you removed them, please install it manually again. This should fix it for future updates.

Unfortunately not.

Today I did as you suggested, deleted the update sites, then installed the free version at 11:50. At 16:00 when I logged in to the site again, it is again trying to update the Pro version. See the step-by-step screenshots I took as I went along, just in case:

Removed the update sites in Joomla:

I removed the two update sites and then discovered another one for sysbreezingforms and removed that one as well.

Located BreezingForms Free on my PC:

Installed the free version:

This afternoon:

Could there be a file in administrator/components/com_breezingforms that I could delete manually to help with this issue?

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 4 Wochen 11 Stunden her #249092

• Autor
  • Gillian
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Please can you try and fix this? I have several websites that I keep needing to reinstall the free version instead of the Pro version.

Thank you.

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 4 Wochen 10 Stunden her #249097

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 805
Hi,

can you please send me admin temporary admin access?
I ask because I tested this very carefully and couldn't repeat this behavior on my dev machine at that time: mbopp@evolutio-it.com

I will catch up with the email backlog tomorrow as I had serveral exams for certifications (today has been the last one) alongside the regular update development, so I cannot promise an immediate solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Markus

Letzte Änderung: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Joomla update keeps attempting to install Pro instead of free 3 Wochen 6 Tage her #249168

• Autor
  • Gillian
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
Hi, I've sent you super user access to one of my development sites where I'm getting this problem.

Hope the exams went well.

Thanks.

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.230 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!