THEMA:

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243461

• Autor
  • heatherzed
  • Abwesend
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
I have a few forms on a site developed with Breezing Forms that all worked until I updated the website account from PHP 7.1 to PHP 7.4. I have the latest build of Breezing Forms installed and my site runs Joomla 3.9.18. Unfortunately the switch over to PHP 7.4 caused all the forms to land on a blank page after send was clicked. No form submissions are written in the database either.

Error log shows the following:
PHP Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: escape sequence is invalid in character class at offset 4 in /home/xxx/public_html/templates/xxxx/application/helpers/minify_methods.php on line 33PHP Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.class.php on line 141
[01-Jun-2020 16:35:26 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.class.php on line 156
PHP Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)` in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 660
PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 702
PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 702
PHP Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php on line 8474
PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/Zend/Json/Decoder.php on line 325

I notice that the changelog for build 937 does include PHP 7.4 improvements but installing it did not address the issue I'm seeing.

I also tried assigning a new Bootstrap 4 template to the menu item on a form to see if there was a conflict with my site template (it is a bit old).

For the time being I've switched the site back to 7.1 because the forms have to be available to send.

If you need further info from me to look into this further, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243463

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 801
Hi,

sure you are using the latest version? There is BF Pro 1.9.1 and Free Build 936 out that solve the PHP7.4 issues (I am actually working myself with php 7.4 all the time).

Btw.

This warning is from a different extension or from within joomla itself (BF doesn't use this):

/home/xxx/public_html/templates/xxxx/application/helpers/minify_methods.php

Regards,
Markus

Letzte Änderung: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243465

• Autor
  • heatherzed
  • Abwesend
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I downloaded and installed the latest version today - I had build 936 running prior to that. Just logged in to double check and in Manage extensions it says:
1.9.1 Stable (937), Date: 2020-06-17

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243467

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hm,

I just triple checked all file downloads to make sure I didn't make a mistake upon publishing:

The files are all up to date and the said warnings can technically no longer happen there.

Could you please install the component attached over your existing installation and watch out for any warning in the installation process? Especially after installation.

Then please tell me what version it displays in Manage Forms in the top left.

Regards,
Markus

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: com_breezi...6-24.zip
Dateigröße:3,999 KB
Anhänge:

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243470

• Autor
  • heatherzed
  • Abwesend
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Downloaded and installed your zip file.
No error on installation - message was "Installation of the component was successful"
Definitely says it's build 937 when I look at Breezing Forms Configuration.
Screenshot attached.

Forgot to mention that I bumped up to 7.4 again, retested the form, and got the blank screen again.
Anhänge:

Letzte Änderung: Post by heatherzed.

Blank Screen after Send with PHP 7.4 3 Monate 6 Tage her #243471

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
ok and with this version you have the same problem?
if yes, could you please send me temporary admin and ftp access to: mbopp@evolutio-it.com ?

I would need to debug this as I am having the exact same version installed, php 7.4 error reporting to maximum, and cannot repeat it.

Thanks!

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.059 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!