Willkommen, Gast
Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242376

• Autor
  • TW05
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
(BreezingForms 1.9 build 936, Joomla 3.9.16)

Hi,

I have a 'jumplist'-form which I wanted to embed in an article. Although embedding itself works fine I get all the list-values as text on my webpage with at the end 'Please turn on javascript to submit your data. Thank you!'. It doesn't matter which browser I use.
You can see the phenomenon on nieuwsbrief.twente05.nl/teams .
It also doesn't matter which template I use (BreezingForms or Bootstrap).
If I add another element only the the label is displayed in the form.

When I use the same form directly from a menu-item in on my joomla website it displays completely fine in the same browser(s). (See nieuwsbrief.twente05.nl/teamjump ).

Do you know what can cause this issue?

Thanks.
Johnny

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: Post by TW05.

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242379

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Hi,

I assume you added your form in an article. So I tested it locally to make sure it is not a permanent problem with the plugin. It works, so we have to go from here.

To me it looks like something is "cleaning" the form from all the form fields. If you look at the plain html source, you'll see that only the plain text has been left intact.

This indicates that some sort of filter, probably a 3rd party content or system plugin is being at play.

Please try the following:

Go to the joomla plugin manager, select the content type plugin category from the filter so you only see content plugins. Then sort the BreezingForms content plugin, so it is first. This should prevent any other content plugin trying to filter to reach BreezingForms.

Also please export your form in BF => Configuration => Create Package, zip it and attach it with your next reply. So I can test the form itself.

Regards,
Markus

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242418

• Autor
  • TW05
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Markus,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorting the content plugins so that BreezingForms is on top of the list didn't made a difference.
I than disabled all other content-plugins to see if that makes a difference. Unfortunately not.

Other content which I embbed (such als embbed PDF's) work fine.

I've attached my form-package.

Johnny
Anhänge:

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242420

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
ok, renders normally in both, standalone and also rendered as plugin within an article:

To make sure, please install the plg_breezingforms.zip (just install over) in the joomla extensions manager, to make sure you are using the latest plugin.

If this is not been gone (which I assume), then please send me temporary admin access to: mbopp@evolutio-it.com

Also great would be FTP access, so I can debug the form. Only if possible, of course.

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: plg_breezi...6-07.zip
Dateigröße:5 KB

Regards,
Markus
Anhänge:

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242467

• Autor
  • TW05
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Markus,

> To make sure, please install the plg_breezingforms.zip (just install over) in the joomla extensions manager, to make sure you are using the latest plugin.

As you already expected the reinstall didn't change the result with the embedded form.
I will arrange a temporary Joomla login and a and ftp-account.

Will be tomorrow evening.

It must be something in my template (astroid framework based). I switched it for a few moments to another one. Then the form renders nicely.

Thanks.

'Please turn on javascript to submit your data' with embedded form 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242472

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
...likely a feature in its settings. I can imagine html/js/css compression. Templates often ship with this kind of stuff and they not always work properly (personally I think JCH optimize is the best).

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.080 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!