• Autor
  • gtgt
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Dear Markus,

Thank you,

Here it is. There are several script.

Before pieces is required to set 2 textfield (User and email)

After pieces I put what you recommend, but now it is set to none.

Similar to submit pieces, the code is in the form, but set to none.

There is an active clicl type action script on textfield element named APIresponse, and currently it is on, but I think it is not working now.

The API call requires 5 data. I cannot publicate it here (it is connected to real systems), but I can forward it in a non public way.

Thanks for your help.

Tamas
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: Post by gtgt.

API call 2 Monate 3 Wochen her #244377

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 801
Ok, I was going through the form and I am still a little bit confused about the workflow you are intending to implement:

The API call requires you to submit the form first before you can get any results as you need field values from the form itself.

This means the form needs to submit before you can get any useful API response.

So my question: Is it enough if after submit (=page reload), the result of the ajax call is being rendered in that APIresponse field?

If not, please explain me detailed how else the workflow should be.

Regards,
Markus

API call 2 Monate 3 Wochen her #244408

• Autor
  • gtgt
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hi Markus,

The ideal soultion would be the following:

When the form appears on the screen the user start to enter the data from up to down.

On the attachment I marked 5 element with red color. These are required to build the API call.

Then they step forward to the nex element which should show the response (named APIresponse).

it would be perfect when the user click on element APIresponse the API call started and the response shuold be loaded to the APIresponse element value.
API response is a simple text string now, but we will change some other text string. It will be something like this: " correct data" / "incorrect data".

It would be ideal to check it without submitting the form, because the user has got the chance to correct mistyped data in this case.

I think it can be managed somehow with action scripts. If not we accept alternative solutionstoo. The main objective is to see the response somehow preferably without sending the form. The form should be send only when the entered data chechked with the api call.

Thanks in advance.

Tamas
Anhänge:

API call 2 Monate 3 Wochen her #244430

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 801
Hi,

please install the form attached.

I added a button that calls the API using an action script.
In the form piece, I added code that returns the actual response based on the field that have been entered.

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: XML_crosstec.zip
Dateigröße:15 KB

Regards,
Markus
Anhänge:

API call 2 Monate 3 Wochen her #244493

• Autor
  • gtgt
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Wow. Perfect :)

Thank you for your help.

Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.060 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!