Willkommen, Gast
Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242131

• Autor
  • jameshart
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 1
I'm using version 1.9 build 935 of Breezing Forms for Joomla. I have multiple forms which are all experiencing the same issue (including a simple test form with a single field) where submissions are continuously generated when the form is used in mobile mode with Recaptcha V3. The issue does not occur when the form is used in the desktop mode. The only way to stop the submissions is to close the browser on the mobile device to kill the session but by this time many (up to one hundred depending on how quick you are) form records will have been saved and emails sent.

I have also tested this on multiple sites and have the same issue.

Please could you look into this as a matter of urgency.

Many thanks

James
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Eddy.vh

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242134

• tihana.krivics Avatar
  • tihana.krivic
  • Dank erhalten: 260
Hi,

Please try to replace Recaptcha V3 with Recaptcha V2 "I am not robot".

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Tihana

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242136

• Autor
  • jameshart
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Many thanks for your prompt reply Tihana. I had already tried V2 and it does work, but my client requires V3 to work. They have over 100 store managers who are making form submissions from mobile devices and want to minimise the need for user intervention thus V3 offers the ideal solution.

Letzte Änderung: Post by jameshart.

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242144

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
@JAMESHART

Does that happen with the actual "Mobile Forms" option or in general when a standard form is opened on a phone?

Regards,
Markus

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242204

• Autor
  • jameshart
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Markus,

it's when Mobile Forms is used, it works ok if you view the desktop version of the form on a mobile device.

thanks

James

Continuous form submissions when using Recaptcha V3 and mobile forms 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242212

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Hi,

I couldn't repeat this problem but I also am using the dev version already, which soon will be released.

Can you please update your BreezingForms installation with the file attached and see if that helps? (just install over, no re-install. will still keep showing the last build)

I was recently working on both, Mobile Forms and reCaptcha and maybe it solves it already.

If the problem still persists after this, then please send me the link to the form if possible.

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: com_breezi..._190.zip
Dateigröße:3,959 KB

Regards,
Markus
Anhänge:

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.058 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!