Willkommen, Gast
Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 7 Monate 3 Wochen her #241970

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 7 Monate 3 Wochen her #242057

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Hi,

it looks like paypal cannot verifiy the payment. This usually happens if their IPN server cannot contact the server or due to an IPN misconfiguration. I often hear from people (not just BC related), that sandbox IPN verifications often fail due to unknown reasons while they work on the live site.

However, the "No Data" is basically a last resort message indicating it didn't receive no payment verification data from PayPal. You can try out if their live system works in that regard but if not, see below:

If you don't rely on the IPN success, you can get rid of this message by doing a template override and adding your own thank you message:

- Copy the file /components/com_breezingcommerce/views/checkout/tmpl/thankyou.php

to

TEMPLATE_NAME/html/com_breezingcommerce/checkout/

Where TEMPLATE_NAME is the name of your active website template.
If the folders don't exist, create them.

Then edit the copied thankyou.php and add a thank you message. Since nothing special is happening there, you can remove the entire bit of PHP there and add some HTML with your thank you text.

Keep in mind that non-verified payments might affect paid file downloads if you have any as well as the automatic payment status. You might need to set these then manually after you confirmed the payments yourself.

Regards,
Markus

Letzte Änderung: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 7 Monate 3 Wochen her #242066

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
When I check your order in the system. Your order is successfully paid through PayPal. Only the Thank you message is the problem. However I will do what you instructed and I will update you the result. Thanks
Anhänge:

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 7 Monate 3 Wochen her #242072

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Yes, it can be a slight delay. The sandbox is performing much slower than the live system.

When it sends the email, it checks that database and if it got populated a second later, it will show as paid.

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242192

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I used the live PayPal account and the "Thank you" message showed up successfully. The Conclusion: The problem is in the SandBox Paypal processing. Thank you very much for your support. I want to closed this forum topic now.

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.057 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!