Willkommen, Gast
Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 2 Tage her #241738

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Good day, I am trying the PayPal function using sandbox account. When I am tried to pay through PayPal... the transaction will successfully push through using paypal sandbox however when I click the BACK TO MERCHANT button, the result of the transaction is "Your payment failed." Is this the right result because I am using Paypal Sandbox account?

Kindly see the attached photo regarding my setting in the PayPal Plugin. Kindly help me set-up my Paypal account if I am doing wrong. Maybe I am missing something.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 2 Tage her #241747

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 801
Hi,

for successfull payment notifications from paypal you need to enable IPN (instant payment notifications) in BreezingForms but also at PayPal in your account.

Also check out the part about IPN here:
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...8-paypal-button.html

Test payments will btw. always fail when you test them on localhost because PayPal won't be able to notify your server.

Regards,
Markus

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 2 Tage her #241780

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
This is not a breezing form inquiry... it is for Breezing Commerce... I am testing in a live website and not in local host... Can you give me instruction how to set-up the paypal plugin. thanks

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 1 Tag her #241800

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

it is basically the same.
In PayPal, set up IPN as described here:

www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/ecommerce/how-t...pn-notification-2796

For obtaining the token, please see:
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...-a-paypal-token.html

It also touches the IPN part once more. Be aware that PayPal permantely changes its design and partially the locations where things like tokens and IPNs appear, but the described principle at PayPal is still the same.

Important is not to mix up the payment token with their relatively new "Access Token", which is for their new REST API.

As for BreezingCommerce, go to BC => Plugins => PayPal and the setup would look like this:

Regards,
Markus
Anhänge:

Letzte Änderung: Post by TheMuffinMan.

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 1 Tag her #241835

• Autor
  • jepoyrn11
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thank you very much. I got it working now.
I would like just to ask about the INFO textbox in the PayPal or Bank Transfer Plugin: Does this INFO textbox supports HTML language coding?

Is it normal for Sandbox PayPal Account to tell the "Your payment failed." 4 Monate 1 Tag her #241837

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

unfortunately no as it is not recommended to use HTML there because the same text will also be printed for non-html cases (like non-html emails, etc).

Regards,
Markus

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.097 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!