Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

different data in a select list populate from DB 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242162

• yvesfbs Avatar Autor
  • yvesfb
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
If I look at my case, yes I want to learn more about coding (and with the right language at the right place) to become more autonomous, be able to understand (at least a part) of the many examples you have in the forum, but for sure not to become a professional coder in a short term (even if I learnt other languages/coding systems, but more related to automation, the involved languages here are quite different). An I know that if I need very advanced code, then effectively I would need some support or even some customised developments (and hopefully your time would also be better optimised than answering basic questions I may have :-)).
Then in terms of learning, the difficulty is I want to know, but I cannot dedicate long periods of time, and it should not be too much brain-taking as I also have to put energy already on my usual business.
So, the learning should be:
- to set the basis (already to understand which language is to be used when/where);
- then the basis of each language (for that you may also refer to existing posts/free training modules, and identifying the bits and pieces in those trainings that we should follow);
- and then to illustrate examples / to take examples in your forum which could then be presented in a stepped analysis.
A more advanced level would be then to explain or give hints why to choose a certain way to solve a problem rather than another way (optimisation/blocking points).
And finally, in addition to the support to provide consultancy to build a complex project, with then the possibility for the customer to continue his/her own with some additional support if needed, or to ask for a customised form/app). The difficult point is to know (for both, the customer and your team) when is should be considered as support and when it is specific development.
I don't know if this help, we can discuss further.

Thanks
yves

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

different data in a select list populate from DB 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #242187

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Thank you for your ideas!

I think I will check out how to make e-learning as simple as possible and I like the idea to have something like "programming for decision makers".

Consultancy is also a big topic but there the biggest question to me is how to package this into one product that everyone understands.

Let's say somebody has a technical requirement to achieve, but that requirement is so "nuts" that you need people with a lot of experience who will be able to show (not necessarily implement) how the goal can be achieved.

Packaging this will be a challenge I think.

Regards,
Markus

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: Post by TheMuffinMan.
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.051 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!