THEMA:

checkout issues 4 Monate 1 Woche her #240638

• Autor
  • itwebservices
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Hello,

I am sorry but I am newbie in BreezingCommerce and I need some help.
The website is still under dev and the link is here " sidem.mywebfiles.gr/index.php/eshop "

How can I proceed directly to checkout page?

How can I have better style here?

How can I have a better display/style in registration form?

Also there is no "cart" icon to the top-right corner of the page neither the customer cannot edit the basket of chosen products.

Thank you.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: Post by itwebservices. Begründung: add more issues

checkout issues 4 Monate 6 Tage her #240646

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Dank erhalten: 795
Hi,

the popup is a fallback message if the minicart module for BC isn't installed and properly setup.

Please install and enable it from the main download package, then make sure to make it available to display on all shop relevant pages (menu items).

As for the styles in your 2nd and 3rd: Can you please check if your template is using bootstrap3? This could be an issue with the standard templates and might require to adjust custom templates for the shop, reflecting bootstrap3 instead of the joomla3 standard (boostrap2).

Regards,
Markus

checkout issues 4 Monate 6 Tage her #240676

• Autor
  • itwebservices
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Hello,

I have installed the minicart module and now it is better! However the popup window is still there as you can see to the following image but I think that it is normal.

As it concerns the template, I don't know if it is bootstrap 3. How can I check it? Could you check it for me? Would you like to send you admin credentials?

As it corncerns the registration page, is it possible to select what fields it will have?

Also, there is a small issue with the background color of the button "<-continue shopping" in the step before checkout (check image below). How can I fix this?

Thank you.
Anhänge:

checkout issues 4 Monate 6 Tage her #240683

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

I checked the template css but the template doesn't provide the bootstrap version it makes use of. Actually, I cannot hardly see any native bootstrap code.

Can you send me a link to template? I mean like where you bought it from. Maybe they include some info in their description.

Regards,
Markus

checkout issues 4 Monate 6 Tage her #240685

• Autor
  • itwebservices
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
yes of course,

template

Thank you.

checkout issues 3 Monate 1 Woche her #242339

• TheMuffinMans Avatar
  • TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

the template css is made to fit with their demo to look good and appealing.
I went through the css and saw clear signs of that (the login box is a good example of this, look at the different textfield heights).

However, at least they seem to use bootstrap 2.3 (joomla 3 standard).

Could you please try the tycho theme that ships with BC? Install and enable it in CB => Configuration. Then let's cross fingers it looks better...

• Seite:
Moderatoren: ForumSupport
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.203 Sekunden

Angebot

Sommer Special! Alle Mitgliedschaften zum Sonderpreis!

Prio Support, alle Extensions und alle Templates in einem Paket.

Hier geht's zur Bestellung

Crosstec hilft sparen!

Falls Sie neu bei Crosstec sind aber bereits einen Formulargenerator bei einem anderen Hersteller gekauft haben, dann bekommen sie von uns einen Rabatt von 25% auf unsere 1-Jahres und Pro-Mitgliedschaften

Wie Sie an den Rabatt kommen?

Schreiben Sie uns einfach eine kurze Email mit beigelegten Kaufbeleg (z.B. PayPal Quittung) an sales@crosstec.org.

Wir unterstützen die Joomla Community

Crosstec unterstützt weltweit alle offiziellen Joomla! User Groups und Organisatoren von Joomla! Days die bei Joomla.org registriert sind.

Falls das auf dich zutrifft und du eines unserer Produkte brauchst, schreib uns eine kurze Email an info@crosstec.org und du bekommst eine Flatrate-Mitgliedschaft geschenkt!